Wednesday, January 24, 2007

need to rant and rave about something

Well here i am, it's nearly 11 o'clock on a Wednesday night, i have had a few beers and hubby has gone to bed early as usual, he gets up at 5am so i shouldn't complain. But 2 hours before i started to write my blog, he was talking heiroglyphics, wow, how do men do that, i am on the subject at hand and he has gone into another dimension, that is the what did you say and how do we do that on no money void, i wish i was married to a millionaire on the things he wants to do stage of his life. i have spent the last 15 years waiting for the reason we are still together, and when is that gunna happen???? no, never. I still love him to the ends of the earth, please don't get me wrong. Just when is he gunna be a man and drink all night. Pardon me I need a smoke back soon ...................................
Black Eyed Peas - My humps what a great song or rythum, is what i call it with words, but great.what you gunna do with all that ass in those jeans???????? it's called spendin' all my money honey.................

Back again, well today what did I do???? someone (noboby) left the gate open from the house yard again, so Rosemary was gone - our pet sheep or lamb was nowhere to be found again. So I did my lookout for her, and yes for the 2nd time I found her out the paddock mauled again. Why do the kids not listen to me and shut the $#@*&% gate. So this time she was even closer to death than the first time it happened only a few days ago. Anyway I carried her home , and plastered the rawlieghs on and now she is up again and very sore. I have rules that nobody or the chinaman follows (sumc**t) other than me id it.

Then after that was done, feed puppies and they all fell down the step and screamed their little hearts out for me to come save them, then i blogged and started this blogger., did the washing, hung them out, washed the dishes, picked up after boys etc.....

now I have Michael Hutchins singing to me, Never tear us apart. Pity he had to do himself away????????? I Iove music, If I have anything it is music. I t keeps me together.

When I get depressed, I play it loud, to get me out of it. the depression I mean.. It mite take me a few days to wake up to what is happening to me, but in the end it works for me.

so what else do you want me to talk about, about puttin another brick in the wall. or///////

anyway Paul come home with the rest of the timber and after much talk about doing it he got to it nd the shadecloth cover is over the back, i will post a pic when the sun gives light tumorru.
and then we had snags for tea or as he calls them mystery bags. and then i am here stuck to the computer talking to you, and that is what i love to do. now goo goo dolls are on with iris, p,ease listen to this song it means so much to me and should mean something to you too. Everything is made to be broken_________ and you can't fight the tears that are coming.. I just want you to know ho I am. this is my death song.


"And I'd give up forever to touch you
"cause I know that you feel me somehow
you're the closet to heaven that i'll ever be
and i don't want to go home right now

and all i can taste is this moment
and all i can breathe is your life
cause sooner or later it's over
i just don't wanna miss you tonight

and i don't want the world to see me
cause i don't think that they would understand
when everything's made to be broken
i just want you to know who i am.

and you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
or the moment of truth in your lies
when everything feels like the movies
and you bleed just to know you are alive"

So this is me, and my day, now i have red hot chillies peppers on, wow what a band, and a spunk too,

bye now happy blogging to all, hope you liked my ramble, something might happen a bit more exciting tomorrow.

I will do a profile of my life on this site, you never know wht might come up. I have been agood girl and a BAD girl.

night all.

all my love JULIE

No comments: