Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Steely Dan concert

I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the Steely Dan concert in September, my best friend bought 2 tickets for Rohan her hubby to go to the concert, you know the one i made the quilt for?? Well Karen didn't want to go after hearing their music she decided she didn't like them - so here comes Julie - i will go, and yes it was a great night, we went to Gopals the hari Krishna restaurant in Melbourne YUM YUM. then did the walk to the tennis centre along the yarra. i had to sit and have a rest half way, and was sitting on a bench seat looking at the water and got the fright of my life, this silly bicycle rider came passed me and frightened the
out of me, i felt the wind of the speeding rider pass my face, i screamed of course and everyone looked. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
the concert was fantastic, it was great to listen to their songs and take me back in time. the only song they didn't sing was Rikki don't lose that number. I wanted to reflect what was happening at that time in my life. Isn't it funny you - well i can- listen to a song and remember what and where you were at that time it was a hit.

so that is my post for today, have a great day. Julie

No comments: