Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Phrases of my life???????


I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
-----------------------------
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

----------------------------
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

---------------------------
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me

---------------------------------
I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are missing.
--------------------------------------
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

---------------------------------
Procrastinate Now!

-------------------------------
They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.

------------------------------
The trouble with life is there's no background music.

---------------------------------
I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on???????????????????????

_________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Thank you Merle for sending me these, you know me well.

above is a picture of Brock's feet, with pins stuck thru his toenails, what a sick kid. That's the type of thing he does when he gets bored.

No comments: